1. In order to improve the performance of decorative crushed glass , Spring Crushed Glass adopts coloured crushed glass materials. It features high mechanism intensity and can resist the high impact
2. If one is in search of a projector screen that’s suitable for public displays, home theatre, office presentations as well as classroom training, then this product is the answer. The product is mainly used as decorations
3. The product has a precise dimension and other parameters. Machined by CNC machine, it is cut and processed under the precise numerical control of every detail. It is very safe to use and produces no cauterization
4. The product is highly durable. It is made of an aluminum frame with excellent durability and rigidity in a wide range of challenging applications. It will not float in the liquid and is also great for vase fillers
5. It is smooth and soft. During the production, the raising process, which allows the fabric surface to treat with sharp teeth to lift the surface fibers thereby imparting hairiness and softness, is conducted. Its excellent optical performance will help attract many attentions of viewers
1. Qingdao Spring Glass Co., Ltd. has national and international competitiveness in supplying decorative crushed glass . Our manufacturing plant has a series of advanced facilities. These machines are highly flexible and adaptable and enable us to manufacture products exactly meeting our customers’ specifications.
2. Our factory boasts strictly calibrated testing and inspection facilities. These devices help us to test raw materials and confirm the characteristics of the finished products that meet customers' requests.
3. Our factory is located in a place where has industrial clusters. Being close to the supply chains of these clusters is beneficial to us. For example, our production costs have greatly reduced due to less transportation expenditure. Our business is devoted to sustainability. In compliance with our waste management hierarchy minimize waste creation and regain any waste that's generated at the greatest potential price.